It was a cold stormy night. Almost Dickensian; poor working lass of almost-twenty-eight, toiled away late into the night alone in a fluorescent office on the 20th floor of the Rather-Large-Bank.

"I need to get the fuck out of here," I said to myself. It is completely sane to talk to oneself when no one is around.

"I need to have something to look forward to, " I elaborated.

"What did you want to do when you were a little girl?" I asked myself.

"Be a train conductor," myself said to I.

"What else?" I asked again, slightly disappointed at my first response.

"Go to Africa. That's it! I will go to AFRICA!!" And suddenly all was clear. I can shove the spreadsheet I was working on up someone else's arse (I mean, share drive) for a month and escape to the jungles.
Labels: | edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment